Please feel free to call the Medical Society offices if you would like to learn more about any of the following people or areas. (909) 273-6000. Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Serves as the chief executive officer for the San Bernardino County Medical Society and its related corporations.
- Administration of all operations
- Implementation of all policies and procedures set forth by the board of directors
- Fiduciary of the budgets and all accounts
- Hiring, supervision and performance review of all paid staff including any contract employees
- Represents SBCMS to the membership, government, corporate, public, organizational, media, elected officials, medical associations and societies and all other entities having business with SBCMS.
Responsible for all office systems, equipment and electronic communication, including:
- Website management
- Computer Network and office equipment
- Board/CMA Delegate/Alternate Delegate rosters
Provides administrative support to the executive director focusing on board and leadership member activities, committees and relations; provides graphic design services on an array of different projects; and is back up support for the society's website.
- Board related duties
- Board member profile updates
- Installation Dinner and Annual Outstanding Awards
- Nominating Committee
- Member Seminars and Training Workshops
- Graphic Design and Website backup support
- E-newsletter and Fax Alert
- Mailing Labels
Responsible for the community programs of the medical society and its affiliated organizations.
- Coordinator for San Bernardino County Sheriff Medical Reserve Corps
- Southern California Medical Museum
- School Nurse-Physician Collaborative
- Inland Wellness Information Network (IWIN) Programs
- Healthy Lifestyles Contest and Program
- Coordination of Annual Outstanding Awards
Manages and is responsible for all the membership activities of the society, including:
- Membership Recruitment and Retention
- Data Administration
- Legislative Leadership Advocacy Day
- Dues Billing and Transmittals